Self awareness and relationship education group.
This group offers you the opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of yourself and your relationships. In a safe and supportive environment, you will be encouraged to cultivate a self-awareness that helps you understand more about who you are and why you experience life the way you do. From this position of greater self-understanding, you will be able to make choices that create a happier and healthier life for you and those around you.
Over six weeks, you will explore topics such as emotions, understanding patterns in relationships, life goals, family influences, personality styles and dealing with conflict. You will also explore communication and relationship-building skills.
Gain insight into:
- recognising who you are as a individual and who you are in a relationship with others
- understanding how your relationship expectations have formed and what you currently value in your life and in your relationships
- different relationships and communication styles
- how to establish healthy and satisfying relationships.
Develop skills in:
- communicating your needs assertively and respectfully
- dealing with conflict
- managing your emotions and understanding the emotions of others.