Tuning in to Kids is a highly regarded and well-researched program that supports parents to develop and enhance their parenting skills, focusing on building the relationship between parent and child.
- have difficulty managing your child’s behaviour?
- want to learn ways to better connect with your child?
- feel concerned about the level of conflict in your home?
- want to strengthen your parenting skills?
This free program teaches parents:
- to be aware and to regulate your own emotions
- to be aware of your child’s emotions
- to use your child’s emotional experiences as an opportunity for closeness and teaching
- skills to help your child verbally name their emotions
- skills to help your child to problem solve
- to guide your child’s behaviour with appropriate limits.
Bookings are essential as places are limited.
Tuning in to Kids in Cranbourne is provided by Relationships Australia Victoria through the Communities for Children Initiative. The Communities for Children Initiative is supported by the Australian Government.