A structured group program for dads who have used violence in their relationships
A program for men who have completed a level 2 Men's Behaviour Change Program in the past year, and who are currently parenting children on a part- or full-time basis, or are hoping to redevelop a relationship with their children.
The program covers:
- understanding your experience of fathering
- developing short- and long-term parenting goals
- being a role model for respectful behaviour
- listening to and validating your children's expereinces
- supporting and respecting mothers
- problem solving
- effective communication
- repairing your relationship with your children.
The program will provide you with the opportunity to discuss
- more effective ways to parent
- ways to restore and repair your relationship with your children
- ideas to help your children learn and grow through being a positive role model.