In addition to the RAV e-newsletter editions below, we also produce a regular Training e-newsletter.
To subscribe to the RAV e-newsletter, click here.
- Edition 2, 2017: Our statement on marriage equality, new family violence recovery program, free workshops to plan for ageing, tips for good communication and more
- Edition 1, 2017: New resource to support women going through separation, Single Session Consultations now available, and celebrating Neighbour Day in March
- Edition 2, 2016: Season's greetings, a new headspace centre in Bairnsdale, forced adoption support resources, and our 2017 groups and relationship education courses.
- Edition 1, 2016: Our new family violence safety model, updated Safe from Violence booklet, Elder Relationship Services and current job opportunities
- Edition 2, 2015: Our family violence prevention schools program, launch of "early matters" program, new website, 2014-15 Annual Report and a training review
- Edition 1, 2015