Women's lives revolve around many roles and experiences, including being a family member, being single, work, partnering, marriage, having children and parenting. Relationships of various kinds are often at the heart of women's experiences. And at times relationships need exploring, reviewing or refreshing to assist you to move ahead with your life.
Thinking about and talking about relationship experiences are covered in a range of ways at Relationships Australia Victoria:
- Counselling about general relationship issues and experiences
- Counselling around specific family concerns
- Family violence counselling, if there is abuse in the relationship
- Group courses looking at how we function in relationships and skills we may need to develop
- Group work around anger
- Parenting courses about life after separation or divorce.
Find out more about Family Violence Prevention Services.
View upcoming Relationship Skills courses.