Make a positive difference
- Every position plays an important role in our work towards our Vision.
- We are a values-based organisation with a shared sense of purpose.
- The work we do makes a positive impact.
- We are committed to supporting and helping vulnerable people in the community
- We believe in delivering high quality services which helps us achieve positive, healthy and respectful relationships.
Be part of the RAV team
RAV prides itself on implementing best-practice clinical and staff initiatives and processes, from within the community sector. We foster an employee culture, aligned with RAV’s Values: -
Inspiring growth opportunities
- Effective new employee engagement through induction training and onboarding.
- We provide extensive professional development and training opportunities.
- Our clinical supervision framework is best-practice.
- Our recruitment processes support internal opportunities, promotion, acting-up and secondments.
- Our staff participate in performance development reviews to identify future goals and career aspirations.
- Staff can apply for study/exam leave for tertiary study associated to their position.
Recognition, contribution and celebrating achievements
- We offer competitive remuneration, within the community sector.
- We respect and recognise the contributions and achievements of our staff through our internal staff intranet.
- We value communication with our team and opportunities to acknowledge our employees’ contributions to our success.
- We are a recognised PBI (Public Benevolent Institution) providing staff with access to salary packaging benefits which provide tax reduction benefits.
We value work and life balance
- We offer a range of flexible and family friendly policies and procedures.
- We offer paid maternity and paid partner leave.
- Our staff receive additional personal leave benefits.
- We provide staff with special family violence leave and support.
- Our staff receive paid ex-gratia leave between Christmas and New Year.
- Our staff can access our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) counselling support.