Each vacancy outlines the position details, work type, location, hours, salary and key selection criteria for the role. A position description is also accessible to candidates.
- Cover letter (required)
- Current resume (required)
- Response to the position description – responding to the position’s key selection criteria, including qualifications, skills and experience, is advantageous.
- Submit your application.
- You will receive an email confirming receipt of your application. If you don’t receive this email within a few minutes of submitting your application, and it is not in your junk mail or spam folder, please contact our Human Resources team by email.
- RAV will consider the suitability of each candidate’s qualifications, skills and experience for the role. Candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted by the recruiting manager. This shortlisting process may include a brief phone interview.
- Interviews will be scheduled with successfully shortlisted candidates.
- Pre-employment screening will be undertaken for the most suitable candidate. This involves reference checking requiring references from a minimum of two previous managers.
- A National Police Check will be required for the successful candidate and will be organised by us. International Police Checks may be required, where applicable. All RAV employees are also required to have, or apply for and pass, a Working with Children Check.
We appreciate your time in applying for a position with us and we will advise all candidates in due course of the outcome of each recruitment process. Your details will be held and managed by RAV in accordance with the Privacy Act (1988).