- have difficulty managing your child’s behaviour?
- want to strengthen your parenting skills?
- want to learn ways to better connect with your child?
- feel concerned about the level of conflict in your home?
Tuning in to Kids is a highly regarded and well-researched program that supports parents to develop and enhance their parenting skills, focusing on building the relationship between parent and child.
This free program teaches parents:
- to be aware and to regulate your own emotions
- to be aware of your child’s emotions
- to use your child’s emotional experiences as an opportunity for closeness and teaching
- skills to help your child verbally name their emotions
- skills to help your child to problem-solve
- to guide your child’s behaviour with appropriate limits.