Develop and enhance your parenting skills, focusing on building your relationship with your child.
- have a child aged three to seven years?
- have difficulty managing your child’s behaviour?
- want to strengthen your parenting skills?
- want to learn ways to better connect with your child?
- feel concerned about the level of conflict in your home?
This free program teaches parents:
- emotional intelligence and why it’s important
- the five steps of emotion coaching
- different parenting styles
- anger and conflict management
- problem solving
- emotional self-care.
This program is available to families who live, work or have children who go to school in the Cranbourne area.
Tuning in to Kids is provided by Relationships Australia Victoria. The Communities for Children Initiative in Windermere is supported by the Australian Government.