Develop and enhance your parenting skills, focusing on building your relationship with your child.
- have a child aged three to seven years?
- have difficulty managing your child’s behaviour?
- want to strengthen your parenting skills?
- want to learn ways to better connect with your child?
- feel concerned about the level of conflict in your home?
This free program teaches parents:
- emotional intelligence and why it’s important
- the five steps of emotion coaching
- different parenting styles
- anger and conflict management
- problem solving
- emotional self-care.
Tuning in to Kids is provided by Relationships Australia Victoria. The Communities for Children Initiative in Windermere is supported by the Australian Government.
This program is available to parents with a connection to the Cranbourne area (place of residence, work, school, or relatives).