The early matters ATTUNE program is a new free parent and couples program developed by Relationships Australia Victoria (RAV) that provides parenting and couple support for maintaining good emotional and relationship health.
ATTUNE is a highly regarded and well-researched program that supports parents following the birth of a baby, focusing on strengthening the relationship between parent and child.
This program provided through RAV's early matters program will help parents:
- adjust to relationship changes following the birth of a new child
- strengthen parenting skills
- learn better ways to connect with their child
- learn knowledge, practical skills and attitudes for good emotional and relationship health
- maintain a positive, enhanced attachment to their child
- use their strengths to build solutions to challenges that arise.
Both parents are encouraged to attend both sessions focusing on promoting children’s wellbeing and emotional health and strengthening couple relationship during this often challenging time.