Emotionally Intelligent Parenting: Learn how to better understand and interact with your teen.
Backed by evidence-based research, this six week program focuses on developing key skills in recognising and responding to your teen’s emotions, conflict management, and helping your teen develop emotional intelligence.
Would you like to learn how to:
- be better at understanding and talking with your child through this important developmental phase
- help your teen learn to manage their emotions
- help to prevent behaviour problems in your teen
- teach your teen how to deal with conflict?
Tuning in to Teens teaches parents how to help their teen develop emotional intelligence - a key skill that can help them better cope with their emotions, become more aware and assertive, and have more stable and satisfying relationships as adults.
- Emotional intelligence and why it’s important.
- The five steps of Emotion Coaching.
- Different parenting styles.
- Anger and conflict management.
- Problem solving.
- Emotional self-care.
Parents of pre-adolescents and teenagers aged 12 to 16 years.