Develop and enhance your parenting skills, focusing on building the relationship between you and your child.
- have a child aged 12 or under?
- have difficulty managing your child’s behaviour?
- want to strengthen your parenting skills?
- want to learn ways to better connect with your child?
- feel concerned about the level of conflict in your home?
This course will teach you as a dad:
- to be aware and to regulate your own emotions
- to be aware of your child’s emotions
- to use your child’s emotional experiences as an opportunity for closeness and teaching
- skills to help your child verbally name their emotions
- skills to help your child to problem-solve
- to guide your child’s behaviour with appropriate limits.
This program is available to dads who live, work or have children who go to school in the Cranbourne area.
Tuning in to Kids for Dads is provided by Relationships Australia Victoria. The Communities for Children Initiative in Windermere is supported by the Australian Government.