A structured group program for dads who have used violence in their relationships
A program for men who have completed a Men’s Behaviour Change Program in the past year, and who are currently parenting children on a part- or full-time basis, or are hoping to redevelop a relationship with their children.
The program covers:
- fathering – how it’s changed
- developing short- and long-term parenting goals
- positive discipline
- providing structure
- what legacy do you pass on?
- problem solving
- understanding how children think
- providing warmth.
The program will provide you with the opportunity to discuss:
- more effective ways to parent
- ways to restore and repair your relationship with your children
- ideas to help your children heal from the effects of your use of violence and abuse.