In addition to the RAV e-Newsletter editions below, we also produce a regular Training e-Newsletter.
To subscribe to the RAV e-Newsletter, click here.
- Edition 10, 2020: Welcoming Open Place and an Update on headspace Sale
- Edition 9, 2020: 7 Positives Separated Families Have Found During The Pandemic
- Edition 8, 2020: Tips for Supporting Children to Return to School
- Edition 7, 2020: How To Talk To Your Partner About Money During COVID-19
- Edition 6, 2020: How To Be A Caring Family Member During COVID-19
- Edition 5, 2020: 7 Tips for Preventing and Overcoming Loneliness During COVID-19
- Edition 4, 2020: Tips for Working From Home During COVID-19
- Edition 3, 2020: Tips for Managing Self-Isolation With Your Children and Family
- Edition 2, 2020: Working From Home and Managing Social Isolation With Your Partner
- Edition 1, 2020: We're still here to support you
- Edition 3, 2019: Season’s greetings, our new Strategic Plan, plus a new blended-learning format for our Graduate Diploma
- Edition 2, 2019: Our latest Annual Report plus a new service for separating couples and eight free resources to download
- Edition 1, 2019: Our 70th anniversary: Watch our new video. Plus headspace Wonthaggi's official opening and our new family violence-focused Graduate Diploma.
- Edition 1, 2018: Introducing our new services: Online counselling, a Family and Psychology Counselling Service, and a parenting group for couples.
- Edition 2, 2017: Our statement on marriage equality, new family violence recovery program, free workshops to plan for ageing, tips for good communication and more
- Edition 1, 2017: New resource to support women going through separation, Single Session Consultations now available, and celebrating Neighbour Day in March
- Edition 2, 2016: Season's greetings, a new headspace centre in Bairnsdale, forced adoption support resources, and our 2017 groups and relationship education courses.
- Edition 1, 2016: Our new family violence safety model, updated Safe from Violence booklet, Elder Relationship Services and current job opportunities
- Edition 2, 2015: Our family violence prevention schools program, launch of "early matters" program, new website, 2014-15 Annual Report and a training review
- Edition 1, 2015
Please note that the following e-Newsletters are archived and may not display properly.