Advance your family dispute resolution (FDR) knowledge and skills for working with families around property and financial matters within a family law context.
This advanced, one-day workshop is suitable for accredited Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners
(FDRPs) with experience in property matters. The workshop is designed to teach you the specialised skills to work with property and financial matters within a family law environment and facilitate dispute resolution in this context. The interactive training includes a variety of learning methodologies including demonstrations, discussions and role plays.
Relationships Australia Victoria (RAV) holds specialised expertise in the field of FDR in property
and financial matters, with over 30 years’ experience supporting families and 20 years’ experience
providing professional training in this area.
- refresher: FDR context and process for property FDR
- dealing with high conflict in property FDR
- shuttle processes
- impasses in property and financial matters in FDR
- complex matters – superannuation, child support, businesses
- collaboration with other professionals.
Participants will gain enhance their:
- understanding of how to work as an FDRP with complex property and financial matters
- knowledge of complex property and financial matters in FDR practice
- skills for working with complex property and financial matters in FDR.
Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners with experience in property matters.
Please note: this session assumes a level of knowledge and experience and is not suitable for practitioners with little to no experience in property FDR.
About the presenter
Natasha Belmont is the Program Leader FDR and Mediation Training at RAV. She holds tertiary qualifications in law and psychology and is an experienced FDR practitioner and child consultant. Natasha coordinates and facilitates RAV’s Graduate Diploma of FDR, Mediation Training Short Course, and delivers training for external organisations. She is an expert member of the Independent Office of School Dispute Resolution with the Victorian Department of Education and Training, and a facilitator for the Commonwealth Ombudsman Defence Restorative Engagement program.