Join our Support for Fathers webinar series and gain knowledge, practical advice and strategies to engage dads and families in positive and effective ways.
Over three sessions, you’ll learn in depth about our fatherhood resources and professionals’ toolkit. Each session includes interactive elements, group discussion and Q&A.
- What makes dads important?
- 7 different ways to be a dad
- Dad-focused programs, research and work across Australia
- Promoting to dads effectively
- Dads creating positive family relationships
- Work and family balance for dads
- Creating a dad-focused service
- Working from home - how are dads going?
- Future work with dads
Professionals and services working with fathers and families
These sessions are delivered by the Support for Fathers project. For more information on Support for Fathers or to access free resources for professionals and fathers, visit our new website at www.supportforfathers.com.au
Relationships Australia Victoria is funded by the Department of Social Services, as part of the National Plan to Reduce Violence against Women and their Children 2010-2022, to deliver the Support for Fathers project.