A structured group program for dads who have used violence in their relationships
A program for men who have completed a Men’s Behaviour Change Program in the past year, and who are currently parenting children on a part- or full-time basis, or are hoping to redevelop a relationship with their children.
The program covers:
- fathering – how it’s changed
- developing short- and long-term parenting goals
- positive discipline
- providing structure
- what legacy do you pass on?
- problem solving
- understanding how children think
- providing warmth.
The program will provide you with the opportunity to discuss
- more effective ways to parent
- ways to restore and repair your relationship with your children
- ideas to help your children heal from the effects of your use of violence and abuse.
The Repair-enting program in Cranbourne has been funded through Windermere's Communities for Children Cranbourne, which is supported by the Australian Government Department of Social Services.
This program is available to men with a connection to the Cranbourne area (place of residence, work, school, or relatives).