Learn about the impact of separation and divorce on children, and find out key information and strategies to help children successfully adjust to separation and divorce.
This group will cover:
- parents’ reactions to separation
- common adjustment processes in separation
- children’s reactions to separation
- key ways parents can help children adjust to separation
- the need for positive parenting
- ways to establish a working co-parenting relationship
- strategies for healthy communication as parents
- ways to manage conflict.