Separation can be a tough and trying time. This course is designed to help any parent who is separated make the adjustment a little easier.
Learn about the impact of separation on children and parents, explore strategies to help your children successfully adapt to separation, and establish a working parenting relationship with your former partner.
Based on international research, this group covers:
- parents’ reactions to separation
- common adjustment processes in separation
- children’s reactions to separation
- key ways parents can help children adjust to separation
- the need for positive parenting
- ways to establish a working co-parenting relationship
- strategies for healthy communication as parents
- ways to manage conflict.