Emotionally Intelligent Parenting:
Learn how to better understand and interact with your child.
Backed by evidence-based research, this program focuses on developing key skills to recognise and respond to your child’s emotions, manage conflict and help your child develop emotional intelligence.
- have difficulty managing your child’s behaviour?
- want to strengthen your parenting skills?
- want to learn ways to better connect with your child?
- feel concerned about the level of conflict in your home?
This six week free program provided through Relationships Australia Victoria’s early matters program teaches you as parents:
- to be aware and to regulate your own emotions
- to be aware of your child’s emotions
- to use your child’s emotional experiences as an opportunities for closeness and teaching
- skills to help your child verbally name their emotions
- skills to help your child to problem solve
- to guide your child’s behaviour with appropriate limits.
Tuning in to Kids is provided by Relationships Australia Victoria’s early matters program. Click here for more information.
We also provide this program in Delahey. Click here for more information.