This two-day course is ideal for accredited Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners (FDRPs) with experience working with families around parenting arrangements.
This course will help to strengthen and develop your existing knowledge and skills with property and financial matters within FDR. It will also provide the opportunity to enhance your confidence through the practical application of skills in activities and role plays.
Relationships Australia Victoria (RAV) holds specialised expertise in the field of FDR in property
and financial matters, with over 30 years’ experience supporting families and 20 years’ experience
providing professional training in this area.
- legal principles
- assessment of suitability
- preparation for property FDR
- structured FDR process
- property agreements
- working with other professionals.
Participants will enhance their:
- understanding of how to work as an FDRP with property and financial matters within the family law context
- knowledge of the complexities of property and financial matters for FDR practice
- skills for working with property and financial matters in FDR.
- Accredited Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners.